Just be you...Aubrey Owen Kansas City MDC Group

Just be you the best you that you can be…trust in yourself

…Aubrey Owen

Just be you by Aubrey Owen Kansas City

Don’t let other people put you in a position you don’t deserve to be in. It is so much easier to be you without changing to fit their needs. 25% of the population will never like you due to personality traits. This means that 1/4 of the people you encounter will be fake and nice to your face, but no matter what you do they will never like you. Instead of focusing on that 25% try to put much more of your true self towards the other 75% of the population that is compatible with your personality. Just be you! We don’t have time for the rest of the mess…enjoy life